That’s my hashtag for today, because today has got to be the best, most unexpected, epic ass day ever. Let me list the things that have happened and will happen that contribute to the gloriousity, but in the words of Prince Bubblegum THE WOWING HAS JUST ONLY JUST BEGUN!!!!!
- I was awoken at 6 by my school’s emergency alert notification system to the news that the school would delay it’s opening til 12 due to local flooding in the area.
- Guess who had no class? This guy. The only two classes I have today are both morning classes so I was free, FREE FOR THE ENTIRE DAY.
- I GOT TO SLEEP IN!
- They finally unlofted my bed today so I don’t have to through hell and high water just to get on and off my bed and it makes my room look so much better!!
- I smoked white widow with my roomie and it was wondrous. I’m still high right now as a matter of fact.
- (I still have more left!!)
- I finally got to see the Adventure Time episode with Fionna and Cake and it was AMAZING! (I was high!) (Yeah!)
- I HAVE NO HOMEWORK TO DO!!!!!
- My boy is about to come through to give me a cut for much cheaper than it would be at the barbershop.
- I’m going to smoke again!
- Then at 8 my school is having a free showing of The Hangover 2. I get to watch it! HIGH!
- Did I mention I don’t have homework? Fuck yeah.
AND WHAT A GLORIOUS DAY IT WAS!
I moved into my dorm at school. It’s better than the dorm I was staying at over the summer. My bed is a loft bed though and I hate it. >_> I requested that to get changed so they need to do that ASAP. The quicker they do it, the quicker I might actually feel comfortable in my room.
Also, I slept through breakfast. :/ #thestruggle
All together my textbooks are going to be like $650. My book stipend is only $525.